Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yahoo browswer keeps freezing after downloading rogers new antivirus software?

rogers yahoo browser keeps "freezing" ..i get error messages not responding...microsoft has encoutered problem and needs to close etc..etc..



I can go into the games once..then freezes when I try to go back in.



I can search for one thing on the browser..then freezes when i try to do another



this has only been happening since the downloading of rogers new protection centre..(Norton)



I have to reboot each time this happenes if I want to continue using yahoo.



If I use msn for example..I don't get the problem.



any suggestions?



Yahoo browswer keeps freezing after downloading rogers new antivirus software?antivirus downloads



your anti virus has corrupted yahoo. it thought that it was a virus and wrote information onto the app. you need to install all over again. just remember to add an exception in your antivirus so that it does not spoil it again



Yahoo browswer keeps freezing after downloading rogers new antivirus software?cafe racer



no1 trojan killer



this will fix it



XoftSpy 4.22 is the Latest and Most Advanced Spyware Detection and



pop up spyware



Spyware



W32/Spybot



Browser Hijackers



Adware



Malware



Keyloggers



trojans

No comments:

Post a Comment