Thursday, October 22, 2009

My computer runs so slowly with the antivirus software. Do I need it?

I only visit BBC.co.uk, I-tunes, and yahoo.



My computer runs so slowly with the antivirus software. Do I need it?trojan



It wont run at all if you get a virus.



My computer runs so slowly with the antivirus software. Do I need it?abtuvurys 2005



yes you do need it, virus's access your computer as soon as you open the Internet, why don't you try some free ones to see which one runs best on your comp with out slowing it down
Have you found out if anti-virus is the main reason for being slow?



Have you checked on other things like the RAM size and the kind of applications running on the machine?



Check those before other things.
try this



use link to show how



http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/
Yes you need antivirus. If you get an infected email and open it then it can spread to everyone else in your address book, which in turn can spread via their computers.



It's how viruses are propogated. Maybe be you should see if you can install more RAM.
Anti-virus programs usually don't stop spyware and you might be getting that. You might also have too little memory on your computer.
antivirus is useful.. esp with the increasing threats.. ur system performance depends on which one u are using..

No comments:

Post a Comment