Monday, October 19, 2009

My computer has a Trojan virus in it. I can't seem to remove it, despite downloading some antiv

I registered and paid $39.99 with Regcare.com and also downloaded the 90 day free trial of Windows onecare.com. But this Trojan virus won't shift. My pc is so slow because of it.



My computer has a Trojan virus in it. I can't seem to remove it, despite downloading some antivirus software.agv



Try most up-to-date GarbageClean online scanner



http://www.GarbageClean.com



My computer has a Trojan virus in it. I can't seem to remove it, despite downloading some antivirus software.antivirus software



Hi Susan



got to Kapersky website, (just google Kapersky)



download the trial version you get 15 days.



uninstall all other AV software, then run this, this will get rid of it!!! i used it in the past and its the best but it isnt cheap. but worth using to get rid of your bug.



hope this helps...good luck
i managed two in one day, my partner had to take the p.c. back to manufactures settings . its o.k now. good luck
In all probability regcare deals with the registry and is not an anti virus software. You have to be careful downloading antiviral software.



If you purchased your machine from new the chances are that you have anti virus software already installed, but maybe you have omitted to register, or you have failed to update. Usually they jump up and down saying what a wonderful job they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment