Thursday, October 22, 2009

HELP PLEASE? I bought a 2006 Norton AntiVirus software but i don't know how to install it ? Pls

The user's guide was written in Japanese, and i don't know how to read most of its writings. Im having a hardtime and headache bcoz i can't install it into my computer (XP 2000).



Is there anyone out there who can teach me step by step on how to install it? Your help will be highly appreciated.



HELP PLEASE? I bought a 2006 Norton AntiVirus software but i don't know how to install it ? Pls read details..vincent



If the software is in japanese as well, you'll have a hard time using it anyhow. I would contact Symantec



HELP PLEASE? I bought a 2006 Norton AntiVirus software but i don't know how to install it ? Pls read details..adware remover



Just insert it into your disc drive and follow the instructions from there. Unless of course they're not in English either! Then I would suggest taking it back to where you bought it from and getting the English version. I will tell you though that I have the English version and it was a pain to install! Took a lot of time going through all the steps. I prefer McAfee. Way easier!!
Place the CD in and just keep pressing the Y button or right pointing arrow. It should install it properly even if you can't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment