Monday, October 19, 2009

How do I rid my computer of something called ErrorSafe. I can't uninstall it using my antivirus

I got these details from Symantec:



http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/da...



(I have Norton. Sorry if this sounds like an ad, but my pc's never been infected... so I trust the company a lot.)



I would also like to refer you to this site... It looks legit, at least. (And it'll tell you you're not alone.) Apparently, there's a whole group going against this thing. defeat-error-safe.org



I copied %26 pasted the url here:



http://defeat-error-safe.org/?gclid=CP2d...



How do I rid my computer of something called ErrorSafe. I can't uninstall it using my antivirus software.adware remover



ADD AND REMOVE PROGRAMS AND FIND



OR SEARCH AND DELETE IN SEARCH IF FOUND



How do I rid my computer of something called ErrorSafe. I can't uninstall it using my antivirus software.antivirus protection



Do a restore.
Install spybot search and destroy and then run it.



That might work
have you considered installing windows defender beta cause it could be possible new threat and if so defender will find and get rid of it for you,,
run it and then delete it from your config.

No comments:

Post a Comment