Thursday, October 22, 2009

When I try to install avg free antivirus software, it shutdowns my PC - how can I resolve it?

Operating System Windows XP, P4 - 3GHz, 512 RAM



When I try to install avg free antivirus software, it shutdowns my PC - how can I resolve it?agv



you can make a update



When I try to install avg free antivirus software, it shutdowns my PC - how can I resolve it?antivirus software



i would recommend avast antivirus. it's free and real good.
Make sure you do not have another antivirus installed on your computer. Two instance of antivirus can cause conflict.
go 4 hotshot anti virus coz its better
I would uninstall it and go with a reputable brand (McAfee,Norton) too many of the free one solely rely on XP components and the slightest variation can cause BIG problems. Run defrag and scan disk BEFORE installing new anti-virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment