Monday, October 19, 2009

Does it slow down my computer if i install both spyware and antivirus software?

installin both slowin down my computer?



Does it slow down my computer if i install both spyware and antivirus software?spyware remove



ya...



but not as much as norton....



use AVG for anti virus software...



get scan online...



http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/



go to this link to scan online..



it can remove all things that can harm ur PC de...



gv it a try....



feel free to email me....if hv problem...



always on the sport...



GOOD LuCk!!



Does it slow down my computer if i install both spyware and antivirus software?virus protection



They don't slow down your computer except when they run a scan, so schedule them to run at night or other time when you're away from it



.
Well more than 1 antiVIRUS will because they always fight w/ eachother to get your attention. so do firewalls. but it's always good to use at least 3 antispywares. usually (depending on your ram) it will be ok. If you want, I can suggest these: Spy Sweeper, Superantispyware, A-squared, Kaspersky, and Zonealarm. =D They work great
Very, Very little. Spyware, viruses and trojans will slow or stop your system. You definitely need BOTH.
I was worried about that to so I didn't bother install either the problem was that my computer would crash after a few weeks! so I recommend you install both! make sure you install a good anti virus software
I use AdAware - Spybot Search and Destroy - and AVG Free Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment