Monday, October 19, 2009

How to remove muti.dll threat frm my sytem, i already had antivirus software(updated)?

I am not fmailiar with this singular dll



However, I would have to question what antivirus you are using AND since a lot of browser objects which can turn out to be spyware or adware come in dll's I would question whether or not you have used the proper tool.



I would suggest you purchase a security suite (a/v, firewall, antispyware) from a reliable vendor (like mcafee) and properly configured it and automatically updating... then perform a complete scan.



If you already use a reliable vendors product make sure it contains an antispyware antiadware feature or upgrade to it.



You can also try Spybot S%26D from http://www.safer-networking.org which will remove spyware/adware and protect against it.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment