Monday, October 19, 2009

I am not in a capacity to buy an anti virus software with cost. Hence How will I get a free antiviru

I hate paying for anything I don't have to.



I would not recommend AVG Grisoft. (you have to run it manually and it doesn't give full service unless you pay )



A few years ago I got turned on to Comodo..They are a leading security company and also offer a freeware anti virus, I love it because it gives 24hr full protection. You don't have to buy it to get all the features. I also use their freeware firewall and boclean. They all run on start up and I haven't had a problem.



I am not in a capacity to buy an anti virus software with cost. Hence How will I get a free antivirus softwaretrojan



You chose an utterly *terrible* Best Answer!



AVG doesn't have to be run manually! And the free version certainly is full-function! Report It



I am not in a capacity to buy an anti virus software with cost. Hence How will I get a free antivirus softwareabtuvurys 2005



Also Comodo's avtivirus is still in beta... *no one* would consider it a good antivirus yet... not even on the Comodo Forum!



http://forums.comodo.com/



She just gave you some terrible info :-( Report It


avg makes a good free antivirus program download it. I suggest downloading a anitspyware software too. Good ones are 'spybot search and destroy' and 'adaware'
Please try and earn more money to buy.
Many sites are already answered. U may select any one of them %26 download.
Just in case you're not yet convinced, AVG by is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment