Monday, October 19, 2009

Why will my 233 speed computor not update your at&t antivirus software?

My other computors on my home network updated to latest AT%26T Online protetection, But my oldest computor that is running a 233 processor continues to be blocked from update.



It is running XP Professional and Windows Explorer Version 6.0.2900.2180



Why will my 233 speed computor not update your at%26t antivirus software?photoshop



my friend I see that you are a new member to Yahoo Q%26A. this is a forum of every day people (users) that help each other out. you are not talking (asking) yahoo them selfs. the new norton is haveing some download issues that yahoo is aware of and they have stoped the updating of it untill they get it fixed.last I read it will be some time in the first week of 2008 before they resolve it.welcome to yahoo Q%26A good luck.



Why will my 233 speed computor not update your at%26t antivirus software?symatec



well maybe because it is too old.

No comments:

Post a Comment