Monday, October 19, 2009

Can I detect and eliminate a trojan from my thumb drive on a Mac with antivirus software?

I wiped my thumb drive on a mac a few days ago after it kept coming up with a warning about "trojan.shipli" detected. I deleted it as well as wiping the whole drive after moving off my key files. This trojan is only detected in PC's. Is there an way to eliminate it totally from a mac?



Can I detect and eliminate a trojan from my thumb drive on a Mac with antivirus software?viruses



go to \



trendmicro.com/housecall



if that doesnt work go to



housecall.trendmicro.com



idk wats the rite link



just start a free scan nd it will remove ur virus



then download adaware



http://adaware.com



and scan to see if u still have it



if u do then remove it



%26#123;get adaware free edition%26#125;



Can I detect and eliminate a trojan from my thumb drive on a Mac with antivirus software?antispam



if it does infect your system, just reinstall Mac OS.



If it hasnt, then just put it in the trash bin and empty it out.
Sure. Because only Microsoft Windows systems are plagued with trojans, using a Mac to clean up the mess for Windows is a great way of going about it. You know your Mac won't get infected by the Windows-only malware :)



Lets take a look at how this thing brings Windows down:

No comments:

Post a Comment