Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do I need additional Nortons Security System with antivirus software or is Yahoo's adequate?

I have found popups say I have volnurabilities, I buy their product and my system crashes or I can't get videos through the media either newsgroups or the latest movies and entertainment. How do I know if something is bad or not? either an import or an export. I want to know if Yahoo has adequate virus protection or do I need to go elsewhere like Norton's?



Do I need additional Nortons Security System with antivirus software or is Yahoo's adequate?bmw



If you are referring to the Norton Spyware Scan on the Yahoo Toolbar, it is not adequate but is helpful.



Try this FREE one - AVG Antivirus



http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...



or Try this FREE one - AVAST Antivirus



http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



I like AVAST better myself, but a lot of people like AVG - They are both good.



DONT CLICK ON POP UPS - There just trying to sell you their software.



Do I need additional Nortons Security System with antivirus software or is Yahoo's adequate?free adware remover



yahoos is good only within yahoo parameters,



if you go elsewhere on the net, it's of little use,



either buy norton or mcafee, firewalls and anti-virus scanners,



and spyware removers,



or try freeware:

No comments:

Post a Comment