Monday, October 19, 2009

Has anyone been affected by Malware Trojan virus? the one that advertise for antivirus software?

i have been affected by it just now, you can't delete it, you can uninstalled it, you can open other webpage except theirs and the irony of it is that their product is advertise to prevent trojan viruses but at the same time, they are the trojan virus. Its like a pharmaceutical company trying to sell flu medicine by creating new strain of flu so that people have to buy their products. Is this legal?



Has anyone been affected by Malware Trojan virus? the one that advertise for antivirus software?symantic



Me, I received ads and other services that offer confusing things that badly harm your pc. First i was downloading at mp3000 with my fave song reflection by Christina aguilera. Later, it said that my internet explorer encountered a problem. I download it at second tym. It was completed but after that i received a two trojan horses that is a malware. It was 13500.exe and winl0gon.exe (not the typical winlogon and the first letter o is not a zero). After a few hours and days that i enter thru the internet i frequently received malwares. My AVG Antivirus said that i received this 2 heuristic trojan horses. Thanks to my installed Ad-aware by Lavasoft. It solved the problem and it was said that it was a malware. So, i never go to that site. Another one, in mxemu.com that has romshare (I love those roms that i played on my VisualBoy), i was frequently received a trojan horse. That site was full of pop-ups, ads and harmful objects in computer. It slows down my pc. I received a macro (small box with x) and it said that it was 100% virus free. Everytime I enter on that site, I received that with a trojan horse. Tnxs to my AVG because it said that it has trojan horse. Now, I never enter to that site. Make sure you prepared your tandem of an AVG Antivirus and Ad-Aware. They're good buddies of security because they track virus, spyware, trojan horses and malwares even if it is heuristic. And, my cousin in Taiwan, when she is offline in my Yahoo Messenger, i received a fake screensaver that opens with Photo editor. It has good view of pics but has bad freaks (Trojan horse). So, my cousin in Taiwan remind me that I should not open that because they're harmful. All malwares and trojan horses is illegal. You know that killing of person and stealing of someone's thing is illegal, then killing of pcs and corruption of important datas are illegal. So, my only answer is they are illegal. Do not enter to those fake scam ads and if you have Yahoo messenger, if you received a mail of taiwanese words and you click it w/ an extension name of .scr (screensaver), don't tolerate or open it. Just leave it alone. Ok so make this answer spread ot anyone who are aware of this harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment