Monday, October 19, 2009

I recently added ZoneAlarm Pro for my PC but can't find any compatible antivirus software other

Is ZoneAlarm Internet Security compatible for Windows xp? I can only find Vista compatibility? Please Help!!!



I recently added ZoneAlarm Pro for my PC but can't find any compatible antivirus software other then Avast!virus removal



Zone Alarm Internet Security and Zone Alarm Pro are two different products. Zone Alarm Pro is a beefed-up firewall with antispy abilities, but claims to be compatible with other antivirus.



The ZA Internet Security includes its own antivirus, and as such may be blocking the installation and/or use of any other antivirus.



Both are Win XP compatible.



I recently added ZoneAlarm Pro for my PC but can't find any compatible antivirus software other then Avast!anti virus protection



There should be an XP compatible available if you do a search. on their site. AVG is comaptible as well as Kaspersky and Advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment