Thursday, October 22, 2009

I use WinXP SP2,dont have any Antivirus software,but there is 1 web I cant connect,how can I do?help

this web is www.soompi.com I use both Firefox and IE, but I cant connect to this website, what problem with my IP or something like that? Can show me how to slove that.Thanks



I use WinXP SP2,dont have any Antivirus software,but there is 1 web I cant connect,how can I do?help me,thanksadware remover



NEVER EVER NEVER GET ONLINE WITHOUT AN ANTI VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing that you are just going to spread virus' to everyone else.



I use WinXP SP2,dont have any Antivirus software,but there is 1 web I cant connect,how can I do?help me,thanksantivirus protection



check your firewall settings
First there is hope, depending on the why of things. I had no problem loading the page so I know its not a broken link, therefore something else is causing this. In order to find out what is going on you need to post some more information, specifically the error returned when the page doesnt load... ie DNS error or whatever is on the page that does load. If its a DNS error the simplest way around it is to use a DNS Server in your internet settings that is up to date and complete, the one supplied by your ISP may net be up to par as many are not. I am connected via sattellite and my isp Direcway has horrable DNS servers, i get around this by manually assigning my DNS server to Primary or first 64.151.103.120 and Secondary to my ISP's DNS server. This eliminated many problems loading some www sites. If you need assistance with makeing the necessary changes you can contact me via Yahoo Messenger username fsedcb or fsebentley, i usually monitor one or te other.



I hope that is helpful :-)
What happens when you try to connect? Are you getting an error message?



Works for me, in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
don't bother. it doesn't work with me either.(im using 3 browsers) it's an error in the site itself. they must have stopped or eliminated the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment