Saturday, June 19, 2010

Virus on my computer?

I have got some virus called Trojan on my computer for months now. It is driving me mad. I have tried using adware and it hasn't worked. My computer is so slow even though I have got an antivirus software on my computer its not getting rid of it. Please help.



Virus on my computer?viruses



Most times these programs I recommend can remove the harder to remove trojans. When you run these, you MUST BE OFFLINE, AND you need to restart the computer WHILE the programs are running. OTHERWISE, they sometimes can not be removed. Disable all other virus ans spyware software except these and remove them permamnently.



You need these: Trendmicro Housecall, Spybot Search and Destroy and AVG Free Antivirus.



NOTE: Get updates first, THEN disconnect from the Web when you run these programs, then restart, do NOT CONNECT to the Web yet, and run them again. Don't turn off SpyBot when you turn off the system. When at trendmicro, select "Scan Now It's Free"



Also, stay informed with the YAHOO Computer Geek Team!



Virus on my computer?antispam



After getting the name of the trojan goto the Symantec Website and download its "fix" file.
why dont you guys try quickheal's dna scan technology to all your problems.
If your virus checker is not finding it and your adware program is not finding it how do you know you have on. If you do have a Trojan and know what it is why don't you delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment