Saturday, June 19, 2010

Computer question.. I think my computer has a virus could someone please help?

I didn't have good antivirus software and my computer stopped showing my network connections and I couldn't connect to the internet to update my anti virus software or do windows update.. I purchased System Suite 7 program on a disk and I noticed that the disk drive is disabled and it won't let me reinstall or even access the properties. My computer (a dell laptop) isn't under warranty anymore and it didn't come with any disks everything was preloaded.



Computer question.. I think my computer has a virus could someone please help?norton internet security 2008



Hi



for reintall program u may go safe mode and delet and reinstall.



U can try "noton"



IF u leave in india u try "quick heal" its too good



Computer question.. I think my computer has a virus could someone please help?spyware removal



hmmm,try to format your laptop, maybe it could help
You will probably need to have your hard drive erased and have windows reinstalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment