Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slow internet on other XP user accounts?

My account is fine, with both Firefox and IE working quickly. However, on any other accounts (limited), the internet comes to a crawl. I've done all the disk cleanup stuff, my antivirus software hasn't noticed anything lately, and I'm not savvy enough to go around messing with all of the different internet options, etc.



How can I find out why all the other connections are slower than mine??



Slow internet on other XP user accounts?spyware remove



Some other programs must be getting started for other accounts, check them. From http://fixit.in



Slow internet on other XP user accounts?virus protection



check running programs in task manager, see whats using the power.
Are you switching users or logging off and then logging in to these accounts?



If you are switching users then you are leaving what was there running in the background.



I hope this has been of some help to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment