Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help my pc pls ?

When I turn on my pc , I saw these things : This copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation and you havent yet resolved the problem . this copy of windows is no longer eligible to receive the full range of upgrades and product support available from microsoft . to protect ur copy of windows click resolve now-resolve later



After then , I clicked on resolve now , nothing happened , the screen was still blue all the time , i kept waiting and waiting then I reseted my pc and made another choice later . everything would be ok , I could use my pc as usual . i dont know if I will get it next time then what should i do ? is it dangerous ? my pc has no antivirus software so im scared to connect internet , once time i tried with karpersky 6.0 but the ram is 64 mb and didnt seem fit for this as it required 128mb .



Add to this , in the right hand of screen i saw these thing :



You may be a victim of software counterfeiting . this copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation



Help my pc pls ?nortin



you may want to get the orginal windows and install that. That could clear up the problem. But before you do that, install an anti-virus program, then scan your computer for any virues or malaware. it could be a virus since it only comes up once in a while. After scans, if it isn't a virus, then it is potentially dangerous. Immediately get the original windows software and upload it.



Help my pc pls ?pc security



you've been running your pc with NO antivirus protection?



chances are you have a major virus



and if you haven't made a backup copy of your computer (which you should do every few months depending on how much stuff you download to your pc)



and you should NEVER NEVER NEVER run your pc without any antivirus protection



and if your pc is a much older unit.. you may want to get a newer model as they have much more RAM and hard drive on them at a cheaper price than what pc's cost 10 yrs ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment