Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are these harmful as I am afraid if I delete it will also delete my programs.:-?

1) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Gator.com\



2) Adware.Imesh



3) Adware_Gain.Dashbar



4) ShprRpt.dll and ShprRprtHbt.exe



5) Aureate_spyware



6) doubleclick.net



7) CS_CLINT.DLL



8) CD_LOAD.EXE



9) WIN32/Nyxem-D or Win32.VB.bi



10) MW1Helper.exe



11) Dc13.exe



12) SI1Helper.exe



13) Gohip.com



14) Flyswat.com



Are all these virus or worms or spyware?



Can I asked the Anti Virus soft ware to erase these



without affecting my computer functions.



The reason I am asking these is that in the past I had



the experience asking the AntiVirus software to erase



and then to fnd out that I either cannot enter firefox or cannot my email or cannot hear my regular played



music.



Pls help which I can erase and which I cannot .



tks.



Are these harmful as I am afraid if I delete it will also delete my programs.:-?norten



Do not delete any Adware files , Win (widows files), do not delete spyware or cd load eveything else can go. the others will effect you entiring your e-mail and for music start downloading through Limewire if you dont want any problems and it's free.



Are these harmful as I am afraid if I delete it will also delete my programs.:-?panda



Do not delete any file instead uninstall your antivirus and operate windows it will be better for you according to my Knowledge OF Computer.



You will got a problem but not so early if antivirus delete these files you suddenly can crupt windows so uninstall any antivirus which you are using and run windows manually you will got problem after a lot time then you must reinstall window with McFee Antivirus it's very nice Antivirus.



Remember when you install windows then surely you must also install an Antivirus Then It Will Be Good for you



Thanks For Question

No comments:

Post a Comment