Saturday, June 19, 2010

My computer keeps trying to boot up then shows an error...?

When I try to turn on my computer-other computer-it tries to boot up but then it tells me lsass.exe Error and says something about an invalid password. I know this is probably some kind of virus causing the problems but how do I get it to boot up far enough to get to the start menu so I can run the antivirus software? I've tried starting it in safe mode and that doesn't work either. I have XP. Can anyone help?



My computer keeps trying to boot up then shows an error...?product key



http://malaysia.search.yahoo.com/search?...



My computer keeps trying to boot up then shows an error...?triumph



safe mode



hit f8 as soon possible after the bios screen, and choose "safe mode"

No comments:

Post a Comment