Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to make fast Internet access and smooth video watching?

Hi,



I got broadband Internet connection and Antivirus Software.



(Active virus Shield). Even though I got these things, My browsing speed become very slow(loading pages and everything) and also When I watch movies via online its stop for 5 seconds then loading, again stop for 5 seconds and again loading.



But more importantly, I haven't encounter any kind of these problem earlier. I used to watch the movies without any problem.



Is there any way to resolve these problems?



How to make fast Internet access and smooth video watching?symatec



What you are experiencing is called buffering. It happens when the stream cannot keep up with the demand on the incoming data. I would start by disabling any programs that have been install since the problem began. I would also contact your ISP and see if they have had problem with your area. It also could be as simple as the new subscribers in your area have striped the available bandwidth.



How to make fast Internet access and smooth video watching?vista



First note how much space in your c: drive do you have left. And second, uninstall or delete any unnecessary stuff that might slow down your computer. Or defragment your C: drive.



And check how much virtual ram you are currently using. It might be some adware, spyware, or even a virus that's doing the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment