Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please Help. I need to know how to block any streaming website and that shows videos, movies, tv sho

For example, www.tv-links.co.uk. I am using Windows XP with AVG antivirus software. Please help me.



Please Help. I need to know how to block any streaming website and that shows videos, movies, tv shows, etc?agv



Your router may be capable of blocking the streams. Check the manual for the router and look into it. If not, then I highly suggest buying the Linksys WRT54GS. It is a router based parental control system.



Please Help. I need to know how to block any streaming website and that shows videos, movies, tv shows, etc?antivirus software



If you are using Internet Explorer, go to TOOLS then OPTIONS.



There you will see a security tab. You can add the website to the restricted site. You can choose how secure these sites are, prohibiting many parameters.



When a user attempts to use one of these websites in your restricted list, it simply won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment