Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What should I do if my Antivirus software detected i have virus on my PC but it cannot delete or qua

Try to remove in Safe Mode.



What should I do if my Antivirus software detected i have virus on my PC but it cannot delete or quarantine itlive update



i think the soft ware will delete on aclick on notification report.



What should I do if my Antivirus software detected i have virus on my PC but it cannot delete or quarantine itnorten



research a better program on Panda.com
write down the virus and do a search ont he web about ways to remove that specific virus. try safe mode as well.
Go to your ALL PROGRAMS to see if you have pc doctor if you do click it and follow thwe steps.Then, you should look for a better security program than the one you have.
You do not say what software is failing. If it is not Norton, go to Symantic.com, find Norton Anti-virus, there is a link to have your computer scanned, fixes will be suggested. So far, I have had nothing get by the combo of Yahoo mail AND Norton. And, I just don't open attachments, even if I know the source...Bummer, isn't it?
It could be a "false positive". Go out to one of the free scanning sites of a brand other than your software (use McAfee if you have Norton, Norton if you have McAfee) and let them scan your machine for the virus and see what results you get.
And henceforth another reaason you should have pruchased an Apple computer.
Update your antivirus program regularly.Otherwise reinstall your anti virus program and try again.Or else try a different program.
I find the free AVG anti-virus software very helpful. Here's a link:



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl...



Just scroll down to the section that says "AVG Free for Windows installation files" and click "avg71free_392a744.exe". The file should begin downloading.



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment