Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My PSP won't go on the internet. When I click on internet browser, it pauses, then stops the ac

Ok. I admit it. Maybe I was on some *questionable* websites using my PSP. So that might be it. Even if it is, how do I get back on the internet? AntiVirus software? Oh also, after I click on the browser it pauses and stops the action, if i click on the music application, my PSP freezes completely, and I need to take the battery out to turn it off.



My PSP won't go on the internet. When I click on internet browser, it pauses, then stops the action. Any Help?aurora



doesnt sound good...



Try going into the browser settinga and delete the cache data there then remove all your music and put it back on a few songs at a time to make sure they all play....



other than that all i could suggest is upgrading the firmware to fix any corrupted files....



that is if you dont run custom firmware , if so reinstall that...



My PSP won't go on the internet. When I click on internet browser, it pauses, then stops the action. Any Help?download



do u have a wireless adapter if not you need to get one so you can connect to it and go on the internet. If you do then i don't know maybe you put in the wrong ip address or the adapter isn't pluged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment