Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plz help me..i want an antivirus software for my cell..it is sony ericsson w850i. iam not able to fi

i want to know if there is any website from which i can download it..or any other way i can get it???



Plz help me..i want an antivirus software for my cell..it is sony ericsson w850i. iam not able to find..helpmedownloads



AV software for phones is still in its infancy, you don't really need to worry about it for now though. Just don't open any attachments on your mobile or scan them on your PC before you do, you can't go wrong



Plz help me..i want an antivirus software for my cell..it is sony ericsson w850i. iam not able to find..helpmehouse call



There is no such thing. Could be a issue in the next 5 to 10 years but not for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment