Wednesday, November 4, 2009

LimeWire doesn't start? (LimeWire FAQ doesn't help?)?

I cannot start LimeWire; it doesn't (cannot) run at all. LimeWire Support http://www.limewire.org/wiki/index.php?t... doesn't help also.



1. I don't use any spyware or antivirus software (besides Spyware Doctor which also doesn't run at the moment I start LimeWire, even at the background).



2. LimeWire icon is not on the System Tray



3. Java is installed again (the latest version)



4. LimeWire is installed again (the latest version)



So what can the problem be? (Firewall? But it hasn't even asked to block or unblock LimeWire from running and LimeWire is not in the list of my blocked applications of Firewall)



Any suggestions?



LimeWire doesn't start? (LimeWire FAQ doesn't help?)?antispyware



Limewire sometimes slows down your computer and some programs doesn't run normally so I suggest you to uninstall limewire and see what happen. If it doesn't work the best way to get out of those problems is to do a recovery of the whole system and it will be as new as you bought it. And no worry I did that to my computer like 3 times because limewire.

No comments:

Post a Comment