Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Does Symantec Anti Vitrus really helps me to remove the virus from my computer?

Will you suggest me to purchase the Symantec Antivirus Software?



Does Symantec Anti Vitrus really helps me to remove the virus from my computer?computer security



that is the worst antivirus ever. i got a free version from my college and it was supposed to be the top of the line form of it. download antiVIR, it's a free program that does a way better job.



Does Symantec Anti Vitrus really helps me to remove the virus from my computer?free spyware remobal



All the AV's are the same...
Norton sucks. Seriously. If you want to buy an antivirus software buy something decent like NOD32, Kaspersky, or BitDefender.
NO. That's almost as bad as Winfixer, which you NEVER EVER want to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment