Sunday, September 20, 2009

Which antivirus is better?

Does anybody know which of these antivirus software is better: McAfee, Sophos or AVG?



Which antivirus is better?antivirus



I use Norton and it works for me well



Which antivirus is better?computer



Nortons good- (I don't think anyone will actually see this post but hey, I tried)
i would say AVG, but ofcourse just the anti virus is not enough, you will also need a firewall and a spyware/adware remover.



see http:/freewww.uv.ro/security/security.ht...
AAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVGGGGGGGG...



but there are some more free but powerful antivirus bsides avg



like avast
I used to have Norton but i still got a virus and it controlled Norton by putting a password in I now use zone alarm which I think is great
AVG is the best free one.



Kaspersky is the best ever, but it doesn't come very cheap. I *can* offer a little rebate for Kaspersky internet security (not much tho, mail me), but it still is expensive.
Sophos is great



Removing Trojans



1. Using Enterprise Console



2. Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows, version 6



3. Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows, version 5



4. Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows NT, version 4.5x, and Sophos Anti-Virus for



Windows NT/2000/XP/2003, version 4.1x and lower

No comments:

Post a Comment