Sunday, September 20, 2009

Download antivirus?

I want to protect my PC from virus. I want to download antivirus software. can you explain which is the best and how.



Download antivirus?adware



www.cnet.com look for antivirius software get the one that is avg-avi it starts with av something but i heard it was pretty good and also free



Download antivirus?antivirus scan



It seems to be that everybody says avg is the best antivirus software. I also use it and it works fine, so I would download it from one of the above links. If you don't want to, it's pretty easy to just keep getting free trials of other antivirus. I personally would reccomen kaspersky antivirus 6.
AVG is free and works well.



Use this link though: free.grisoft.com



I run a computer repair business and use AVG to scan my client's computers. Most of my clients use Norton or McAfee...at least until I tell them that AVG cleaned out a slew of viruses that their expensive antivirus program missed.



No only that, but AVG doesn't slow your computer down like the Norton and McAfee behemoths.
AVG... its free... and good... extremelly good... anything else???

No comments:

Post a Comment