Sunday, September 20, 2009

Which anti-virus software should I purchase for internet security and all related protection of my s

I need to decide between McAfee, CA -anti-virus software, norton antivirus software? my system has initially come with norton antivirus since the laptop purchased is HP? I need a cost effective one, kindly help me out at the earliest since I need to upgrade within 9 days from now



Which anti-virus software should I purchase for internet security and all related protection of my system?antivirus downloads



Asking everyone here will get you different answers. If you want a paid one, choose one of these:



1) Trend Micro (prefered)



2) Kaspersky 6.0



3) Panda



For a free one, you need to get a combination:



1) AVG Antivirus, ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, Ad-Aware,Spybot



2) Avast!, Zonealarm, Adaware, Spybot



Basically, you need an antivirus,firewall and 2 antispyware. Note, if you get a paid one, you still need Ad-Aware and spybot.



By the way, dont buy CA because you can get a 1 year free trial off of the Microsoft Website. Go to microsoft.com and in their serach type Ca etrust and click on the first one.



Good luck!!



Which anti-virus software should I purchase for internet security and all related protection of my system?cafe racer



You an get AVG, ZoneAlarm and many reputed antivirus and antiSpyware /firewall software....can purchase or for free... visit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment