Sunday, September 20, 2009

Symantec antivirus user?

I just fiinished scanning my computer using this symantec antivirus software and it has detected 4 viruses..and that gave me a shock. and i 've tried to delete and clean..actually this is the first time i found virus in my com and i have no idea how to remove it.so i really need your help. in the threat history i found the virus and i wanted to delete or clean it but i ca \nt..it said there action cannot perform..something like that..pls help..really making me so worry



Symantec antivirus user?anti virus software



There is nothing wrong with Symantec. I use it vs some of the other programs that are on the market. Is your program still being updated? You say you found it is the threat history, in this case it may have removed it from your pc in a sort of quarantine. I would not search google, i would contact symantec if you have any further questions.



Symantec antivirus user?aurora



Maybe you will need to reformat your hard disk. It is difficult to erase them as describe above, so i suggest you back up your essential data then format the whole hard disk.
By default, Symantec Anitvirus would clean the virus or place the files in quarantine if it can not be cleaned. Otherwise it will prompt you.



1) Make sure your antivirus software is updated. Do any update and rescan.

No comments:

Post a Comment